2) pages 168-170 all
3) pages 190-193
4) pages 180-182 #1-11
5) pages 162-164 all
6) pages 174-176 #1-15
7) Trudy, Shana, Kendra, Tracie, and Saira are on Team A and Jordan, Micheal, Terrance, Sean, and Suni are on Team B. Use a tree diagram to show all the possible outcomes if the coach on Team B assigns every player on Team B to defend a player on Team A. Also write the sample space.
8) A toonie is flipped and a four sided die is rolled.Using a chart find P( tails and an odd # )
9) Create and answer probability questions with the results ( answers ) of 0%, 20%, 60%, and 100%.
10) A jar contains 4 pink marbles , 26 purple marbles, and 9 orange marbles. If the marbles are drawn out at random what are the chances you would get two pink marbles without replacing the first marble.
11) All the corrections for the probability unit test.
DUE ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!
Here is a link that might help you with your homework package: