Number of the Day
1. Half of the number of the day is:
2.Write the number of the day in expanded form:
2000 + 600 + 90 + 1 + .3 + .04 + .008
3. Write the number of the day in written form:
Two thousand , Six Hundred, Ninety-One and Three Hundred, Forty-Eight Thousandths
4. Round the number of the day to the nearest 100:
5. What digit is in the tenths place:
6. The number of the day doubled is:
7. 123.45 more than the number is:
8. 987.65 less than the number is:
10. Cube the digit in the ones place:
11. Square the digit in the hundreds place:
12. Divide the number by 3.55 and round to the nearest hundredth:
13. The product of all the digits in the number of the day is: ( Sorry guys, I had trouble with this one )
If anyone has any questions, feel free to comment asking what you want to know!
Also, if you don't understand what I did, or if I did something wrong, please comment saying what I did.
Thank you !!
DON'T FORGET THE HOMEWORK, STUDY FOR THE TEST. *