Radius - distance from the center of the circle to the outside edge .
- represented by r
Diameter - is a 2 radii .
d = 2r
r = 9/2
Construct a circle with a radius of 4cm using a string .
1. Start with the center of the circle .
2. Measure the length of the radius on a string .
3. Use the Pencil at the end of the string and join the string
to the circle .
4. trace an ark around around the center.
Use a compass
1. Measure a line of the length.
2. Pencil the other length of the line.
3. Draw an ark around the center.
Homework: Page 270 - 272
number 1 - 15
+ literacy link.
Sorry the video is a website . It didn't work when I post it .